Monday, July 25, 2011

Men Should Come With Warning Labels

While having a late night conversation with the BFF on the many errors of men, we decided that it would be most helpful if men came with warning labels. Sort of like how prescriptions do. That way the user would know what they were getting themselves into, what not to mix them with, what side affects to expect, and so on...  This is what mine for my ex would look like:


Some of the other labels my friends and I came up with:
-Only loving when you don't want to talk.
-May stick straws up nose and act like a walrus.
-May cause user to have suicidal/homicidal thoughts....just kidding...well, sort of ;)
-Void of emotional satisfaction. 
-May cause tears and swelling of the eyes. 
-Likely to cause a broken heart.
-Only good for sexual gratification.
-Stalker tendencies.
-Insufferable d-bag. (my favorite and most common...lol)

I think this is an appropriate quote for today: "If I wanted to torture myself for a long period of time I would be in an exclusive relationship". -Tosh.0

No comments: